Welcome to L2Evoke - Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Toggle shoutbox L2Evoke - Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Alyx : (20 June 2019 - 08:52 AM)

Mammons should be spawning this week, they do not. Please fix.

@  ReaLH : (19 June 2019 - 02:31 PM)

didnt saw him ~10days

@  Soho : (19 June 2019 - 02:23 PM)

sysadmin

@  Soho : (19 June 2019 - 02:23 PM)

yes

@  ReaLH : (18 June 2019 - 10:26 AM)

is @Devon still admin ?

@  ReaLH : (10 June 2019 - 07:30 AM)

how can i searching at forum ?

@  Soho : (07 June 2019 - 10:14 PM)

he is banned

@  Montana : (05 June 2019 - 08:56 PM)

Awaka probably has thousands of Oriharukon, Steel and Mithril Ore in the inventory

@  Montana : (05 June 2019 - 08:55 PM)

Awaka and Lola spoiling on a bot, why do I have to PK them?

@  Soho : (04 June 2019 - 12:05 PM)

Welcome back.

@  Zmaj : (04 June 2019 - 11:41 AM)

Ho ho ho, look who is back! GG Evoke

@  qwer080 : (02 June 2019 - 05:48 PM)

on the server online 100-200 people why criticize and lag ??? !!!!!!! Correct the problem !!!!

@  qwer080 : (02 June 2019 - 05:24 PM)

All day it has been criticizing me and my friend just not a game, but CRETE CRETE CRETE CRETE CRETE CRETE CRETE CRETE CRETE CRETE and this is not the first day you are going to restart and deal with this issue !! ????

@  Soho : (30 May 2019 - 03:11 PM)

Do not run the game from Auto-updater please. Run it from L2.EXE Only when we mention to run the auto-updater you should do that. Server is online!

@  Devon : (28 May 2019 - 05:23 PM)

http://acp.lineage2evoke.com/

@  Analok : (28 May 2019 - 02:05 PM)

Panel ACC off?

@  Devon : (28 May 2019 - 12:54 PM)

Thank you

Only use the Updater when we tell you.

Please don't use L2Updater to log in-game, use the L2.exe..

@  qwer080 : (27 May 2019 - 09:47 PM)

what is the command to stop the experience

Photo

Tales of Evoke - A new beginning among the 'World of Eden'!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Soho

Soho

Proud L2Evoke Administrator

• Administrators
  • 660 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

It's been a while since we haven't made our appearance on Lineage 2 world..  What great memories we had, all of us, a strong, united community. It's obviously, that not just us, but also you, the community, can't let it go, this game will never die, this is not just a simple game, it's our world, our home, our friend and our family

You are happy when you play this 'game', we are happy when we see you enjoying our world which was designed to serve your desires! Your desire is our main priority, your in-game issue is our problem, your happiness is our satisfaction, yes, we are satisfied when we see our community happy, when we see the pleasure on your 'face' it brings us joy, it's  a feeling that can't be described in words.

Therefore fellow friends, the time has come, Evokers all over the world should reunite their force, bring back their friends and old team-mates to start new battles to conquer the 'World of Eden'. We want to surprise you this year, we want to satisfy your gameplay, we want you to desire to wake up in the morning, drink your coffee, eat something in front of your PC while waiting the Evoke Splash Screen to launch so you can start your new journey. That's the good old feeling which you felt time when you were a 'newbie' the normal player which had to learn everyday something new from this game, that stomach feeling when you was in the game, looking to party-up with some strangers, making fun, getting to know each other better and probably starting a friendship, and I am sure, I can guarantee that most of you made real life friends by playing Lineage 2. That's why I said this is not just a simple game, this is our world, 'World of Eden' the upcoming x5 server promised to you by our team, Evoke team!

There is still time to gather all of us, to start a new journey together and to keep this community up for a long term. Lets make  this happen, we all need Evoke, a platform tested by over 20,000 real, unique players.

- Appearance system
- Tezza & Ice Fairy Queen raids like on Official
- Marriage system
- Siegeble clan-halls system
- Starter packs
- Official Events
- All quests, instances, raids, drops & spoils fixed in accordance with official NCsoft (interlude version)
- Dual user interface (Interlude/Classic)

These are just few systems we've implemented on Evoke, there are many others waiting to keep your game-play in a constant suspense.

Evokers, we're waiting for you, the resurrection of Evoke is near!

Best regards,
Lineage 2 Evoke Team

6AS69e6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users